HRI Hair Therapy Advanced Topical Minoxidil is FDA proven, with 76% of people using it obtaining some to moderate hair regrowth, 40% moderate to good hair regrowth and 8% dense regrowth. We make Minoxidil significantly better in five ways and make it part of a comprehensive hair regrowth program.
How We Make Minoxidil Better
What Hinders Minoxidil from Working Well:
- Sebum from sebaceous gland blocks the hair follicle.
- Minoxidil therefore, cannot penetrate the sebum as well to get to the dermal papilla (where hair growth occurs).
- Minoxidil which contains 30%-60% alcohol, stays on the surface causing in many cases, irritation and itching of the scalp and drying of the hair shaft. Minoxidil works at the dermal papilla, not on the scalp surface.
- Limited Penetration = Limited Results!
HRI ADVANCED 5% TOPICAL MINOXIDIL
- Mix with Carrier Enhancement Agent – The carrier lotion is the result of years of research and development. The carrier maintains Minoxidil in a liquid state longer allowing it to penetrate down into the follicle where it will have the maximum effect on the growth of the hair shaft. Use of the carrier lotion allows you to use less Minoxidil to achieve a larger effective dosage level by converting it into a liquid that is more easily absorbed. Pharmacia & Upjohn Company recommends using 2ml of Minoxidil daily but because of the improved delivery system, the amount of Minoxidil needed was significantly reduced (by 50%) to 1ml daily.
- Effective monitoring of treatment – Pharmacia & Upjohn provided no means of patient monitoring for Minoxidil effectiveness. The result of this is many patients are unable to evaluate results and are inclined to discontinue the use of Minoxidil. At HRI Hair Solutions, you’ll receive a monthly check up and monitoring plan free. This includes all future check ups (we like to see you every 1 to 2 months), digital pictures and microscopic pictures and analysis and scalp evaluations. We want you to know exactly and scientifically how your treatments are working so together we can adjust your treatment plan to how you respond to treatments (everybody responds differently). We then can adjust your plan to you hair loss needs, goals and budget. We offer free monthly scientific checkups and digital pictures.
- Better Application Methods – Pharmacia & Upjohn failed to recognize the importance of intrafollicular drug therapy. The result of this is that they provided application methods that were not suited to this new type of therapy. The key to the carrier is the unique method of application. The use of the HRI Hair Solutions Gentle Shampoo, Carrier Lotion, and Dexpanthenol (12%) allows Minoxidil to reach the hair follicle, making it much more likely to obtain the desired result of hair growth.
- Adding Bio-stimulating laser light therapy will encourage and accelerate the hair growth and bring in your hair thicker and fuller than just using Minoxidil alone.